TRAINING | LESSONS | WORKSHOPS TERMS | CONDITIONS AND PROCEDURES
Trading terms and conditions of CROWNEMPIRE PTY LIMITED.
These terms and conditions regulate the business relationship between you and us.
When you buy from us, you agree to be bound by them. No person under the age of 18 years may purchase services. If you are under 18, please ask an adult for help with your purchase.
We are: BIKE PLAY and BMXdevelopment a division of CROWNEMPIRE PTY LIMITED.
Our address is: PO BOX 1240 BC, Browns Plains, QLD, 4118, Australia.
You are: a visitor to a website owned by us and/or a customer of ours
- Liability Waiver
- What to Wear and Bring
- Code of Conduct
1. LIABILITY WAIVER TERMS & CONDITIONS
I the Parent/Guardian acknowledges that the activity that I am booking into is a dangerous activity with certain risks.
I the Parent/Guardian acknowledge and understand that whilst participating in such activity:
- Rider may be injured, physically or mentally.
- Rider personal property may be lost or damage.
- Other persons participating in such activity may cause the Rider injury or may damage my property.
- Rider may cause injury to other persons or damage their property.
- The conditions in which the activity is conducted may vary without warning.
- Rider assume the risk of & responsibility for any injury, death or property damage resulting from my participation in the activity.
Parent of the Rider also confirm and agree my son/daughter/participant:
- Is aware of all the risks involved with the sport.
- Rider will participate in the activity at my sole risk and responsibility.
- Is physically fit and able to take the physical exertion of the sport.
- Obey all instruction given by the BIKE PLAY and BMXdevelopment Staff.
- Will wear an approved Australian standard safety helmet when in motion.
- I agree for my Child to be Photographed or Filmed for Bike Play and BMXdevelopment Promotional Material.
- I release, indemnify and hold harmless CROWNEMPIRE PTY LIMITED., BIKE PLAY, BMXdevelopment, Glenn Codega, its servants and agents, from and against all and any actions or claims which may be made by me or on my behalf or by other parties for or in respect of or out of any injury, loss, damage or death caused to me or my property whether by negligence, breach of contract or in any way whatsoever. I also agree that in the event that the participant is injured or my property damaged, I will bring no claim, legal or otherwise, against CROWNEMPIRE PTY LIMITED., BIKE PLAY, BMXdevelopment, Glenn Codega in respect of that injury or damage.
IN PROCEEDING WITH THIS BOOKING, I ACKNOWLEDGE AND REPRESENT THAT I have read the foregoing Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement, understand it and bound it voluntarily as my own free act and deed; no oral representations, statements, or inducements, apart from the foregoing written agreement, have been made; and I execute this Agreement for full, adequate and complete consideration fully intending to be bound by same.
2. WHAT TO WEAR AND BRING
2.1 Pending on lesson type all students must WEAR and consider the following:
NOTE: if you need to Hire any BMX gear please see below prices, simply reply to the weekly SMS to advise what you need to Hire.
- Helmet | Gloves $5 per Rider per Session
- BMX Bike $10 per Rider per Session
- BMXA / IBMX License Card for sign on
- Full Face Helmet – (Australian Standard Approved)
- Full Riding Apparel (Recreational or Race Wear)
- Ride Worthy Bike
- Water Bottle
- Tools / Pump
- Spare Tube
- Extra Protective Gear to Eliminate doubt’
- Flat Shoes and pedals are always recommended due to developing new skills.
2.2 Bike Safety – All bikes must be scrutinised by the parent and/or rider before every clinic.
Any Bike to be found non Ride Worthy (unsafe) a loan bike maybe available for that particular lesson FREE of charge.
2.3 All required Bike equipment is available for sale at every lesson.
2.4 Not permitted on BMX Tracks – for the safety of the rider and other riders the following items are Not Permitted: Exposed Reflector Brackets, Carriers, Bells, Bicycle Stands, Toe Clips, Exposed Bar Ends and Sissy Bars.
3.1 Advertised Bike Play lessons are only for Bike Play Members – Bike Play reserve the right to refuse participation
3.2 Advertised BMXdevelopment training are strictly for licenced BMXA Rider/s only!
3.3 Please ensure you have chosen the correct clinic that suit your requirements.
3.4 Riders will receive the advertised session duration by a qualified Instructor/s.
3.5 If you are unable to attend a lesson you will not be given a credit and all payments received shall be forfeited. This will ensure the viability of the program and to be fair to all enrolled and wait-listed families, we are unable to reduce/refund fees due to absence of a child for illness, travel/holiday exams or clashes with other activities, or similar reasons. Exceptional circumstances may be considered but must be submitted in writing via email. A replacement rider is permitted from the same family if a BMX Licensed Rider but must be done at your own risk. Please notify us with replacement Riders name 24hrs before clinic begins.
3.6 Injury Policy for BIKE PLAY and BMXdevelopment Athletes – No Refunds apply to Block Training or Casual Visits unless a Doctor’s Certificate is provided. Refunds can only be made by the form of CREDIT less completed Session/s and Administration Fees/PayPal Fees, or Refunded via PayPal if 24 hours notice has been issued in writing, via Email. BMXdevelopment has a network of Injury Advisors that offer accurate world class diagnosis to provide injured athletes with optimal recovery. Please feel free to ASK our STAFF!
4.1 Wet Weather Policy – BIKE PLAY and BMXdevelopment is 100% committed to your journey however safety comes first. If poor weather conditions are forecast or conditions are deemed as unsafe (Extreme winds, current or potential storms, wet weather) or Instructor/s are unfit to do so the lesson will be cancelled via Text Message to your supplied #Mobile Number 1hr prior to the clinic commencing. All cancelled classes will be rescheduled or refunded if another time cannot be arranged and agreed to.
4.2 In most cases Lessons don’t run on Public Holidays. You will be notified if otherwise.
4.3 Refunds are made in a form of credit and can only be applied to another selected lesson date.
5. CODE OF CONDUCT
5.1 BIKE PLAY and BMXdevelopment Reserve the Right to expel any rider at any point for any length of time without any refunds.
5.2 No Rider/Parent shall use Offensive Language onsite where programs are facilitated
5.3 Parent/s / Guardian/s must stay present for the duration of the Clinic, Unless prior arrangements have been made.
5.4 No Smoking or Drinking is permitted within training grounds
5.5 All riders must stay off the track unless invited by the instructor/staff
5.6 Parent/s must obey the Instructor’s decision for rider class selection. If your rider is ready to move up to the next level the instructor will inform duty officer so you can be notified.
* Snap Camera’s / Video / Audio Recordings are Prohibited @ all Training, Lessons, Workshops. Due to our Strict Privacy Act